If you are planning to visit Turkey these summer vacations, then it will be one of the best trips of your life. The beautiful sights, interesting culture, shopping, fun, natural sunshine, luxurious hotels and perfect weather, Istanbul can give you what you want. Turkey being one of the most beautiful places in the world remains hot and cold throughout the year. If you want to enjoy Istanbul Private Tours, it is important to keep weather condition in mind.
When is the best time to book that trip to Istanbul?
• From October to March it is pretty cold, but that’s nothing compared to eastern Turkey. Snow may fall from January to March, but actually never lasts long. People usually remain puzzled and ask Why to hire Istanbul Private Tours? These tours offer ample of benefits to the visitors such as luxurious stay, complete protection, guidance and a lot of enjoyment, fun, and entertainment during the trip.
• There are times when you can sit outside in shirt in December and the next day, the wind blowing may bring it down. So wear a coat, hat, and umbrella, because if it rains in this city, you believe that the world is running out. Temperature: 0 ° C to 14 ° C. Now you don’t have to ask yourself Why to hire Istanbul Private Tours while hanging out as they offer deluxe services along with complete guidance and protection to foreign visitors.
• Autumn (September / October) is a splendid time in Istanbul. Not being too hot or too cold really is the best summer. But still, prepare for both: warm days and cold days; because autumn is also the time of surprises. Watch the fishermen on the Galata Bridge, make a boat trip and join all the happy people on the streets, terraces and cafes. Temperature: 15º C to 25º C.
• The rain in Istanbul may be short-lived and very ugly, depending on the season. If you’re unlucky encounter heavy rains, take your time to look at the water floating through the streets, choking the sidewalks, the streets of the coast and some basements.
• Spring usually starts in May and attracts the first waves of tourists. Although you will not be able to – say -go to bathe the Princes ‘ Islands, have all the advantages of summer – long days, warm nights, sitting on the outside, with wonderful views without the possibility of a downpour surprises you – and. No crazy heat Temperature: 12º C to 25º C.
• If it is summer in this city, you better leave. The combination of traffic, people, heat and you will have a mess. Please, please do not visit Istanbul in July or August, because you’ll be jumping from one air conditioner to another.
• If you wish to travel to Turkey in the summer, adhere to traditional vacation cities such as Antalya, Side, Kemer, etc, where you can escape the heat by jumping into the pool. Leave Istanbul to the few people who did not have a chance to escape. Temperature: 25º C to 30º C.
Enjoy your trip!